PYRAMID OF INTERVENTIONS
TIER 3 INTERVENTION
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR TUTORIALS?
WEEKLY TUTORIAL SCHEDULE
- It is recommended that students wait until Friday to sign up for tutorial. Not all of the sessions are available until then.
- Each week a different department has priority. That means that if a teacher in the priority department wants to see a student for tutorial, that student may not be moved from that session.
- A closed session means that a teacher assigns a student to a specific tutorial. This is typically because the teacher has determined that student needs a little bit of extra practice on a specific skill.
- Tutorial is not one on one teacher tutoring and should not be treated as such. If you feel your student could use extra support, you may contact the teacher, counselors, or an outside of school tutor to find solutions to help meet your child’s needs.
- Students who fail to sign up by Monday, for Tuesday’s tutorial, or Wednesday, for Thursday’s tutorial may receive a lunch detention.
- If you have any questions, contact Mr. Heagle,@ firstname.lastname@example.org